Mariah Carey Generation
Bienvenue sur le forum MARIAH CAREY GENERATION ! Smile

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre ce forum, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre, ou rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore. Smile
Mariah Carey Generation
Bienvenue sur le forum MARIAH CAREY GENERATION ! Smile

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre ce forum, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre, ou rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore. Smile

Bienvenue Invité !

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Latest Mariah NEWS !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 4 Iconeh1009.10.10 22:21

Mariah Announces Merry Christmas II You Tracklisting

Citation :
Have yourself a Merrier Christmas with MC! Mariah announces the official tracklisting to Merry Christmas II You her new holiday album in-stores November 2.

"Merry Christmas II You is my Christmas gift to all my fans. I wanted you to be the first ones I share this tracklisting with. I'm so excited about it, I hope you love it and enjoy it for years to come!!! LYM4E!!!" —Mariah Carey

1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Intro)

2. Oh Santa!

3. O Little Town of Bethlehem / Little Drummer Boy Medley

4. Christmas Time Is In The Air Again

5. The First Noel / Born is the King (Interlude)

6. When Christmas Comes

7. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / Housetop Celebration

8. Charlie Brown Christmas

9. O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah Chorus feat. Patricia Carey

10. O Holy Night - Live from WPC in South Central Los Angeles

11. One Child

12. All I Want for Christmas is You - Extra Festive

13. Auld Lang Syne - The New Year's Anthem

Source : MariahCarey.com

I'm so excited about the duet with her mother! And I can't wait to hear the songs she wrote! Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 4 647715
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lyne
Lyne
Admin

Féminin

http://www.mcgeneration.fr/

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 4 Iconeh1021.10.10 13:09

I definitely like the tracklist !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 4 Iconeh1029.10.10 18:39

Mariah Confirms: "Yes, We Are Pregnant, This Is True!"

Citation :
In an exclusive interview with Access Hollywood host Billy Bush, Mariah Carey confirms, "yes we are pregnant, this is true!"

Carey told Bush -- in a segment which aired on TODAY Thursday morning -- that it's been a struggle to keep the news private. "It's been a long journey, but it's been tough because I've been trying to have ... to hold onto a shred of privacy. And that was not easy."
In the spirit of some privacy, Carey, who shared the news with Bush from her home in Tribeca, didn't divulge how far along she is. "It's still early, I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines."

Carey chose to share the happy news now because her new album, "Merry Christmas 2 U" drops next week. Her husband Nick Cannon, who was also on hand for the interview, describes the journey as an emotional one.

"Uh, it's absolutely emotional, but first, so many reasons I mean obviously the greatest gift on earth is a child," Cannon said. "But ... you know how much we have been through, you know."

Cannon is referring to something that's not been made public until now, that Carey suffered a miscarriage.

Two years ago, shortly after the couple's secret wedding, Carey and Cannon were in Monte Carlo for the World Music Awards when Carey took a pregnancy test, and it turned out to be positive. "Only one person knew about this and we were like, um, 'let's not tell anybody else,'" Carey said.

A little more than a month later, she miscarried. "It was really sad so we had to just, we had really to absorb this and take it in," Carey said. Cannon added, "And that's what I said, like her strength would literally be during the day so festive and smiling obviously for cameras and spending time with everyone and you know, literally that night crying herself to sleep."

Bush added on TODAY that the couple conceived naturally, and that they would not be finding out whether the baby was a boy or a girl before its birth. For more details, tune in to "Access Hollywood" Thursday.
Source: Today / Mariah Daily

Part I: Exclusive Interview with Billy Bush - Access Hollywood, Oct. 28: