Mariah Carey Generation
Bienvenue sur le forum MARIAH CAREY GENERATION ! Smile

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre ce forum, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre, ou rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore. Smile
Mariah Carey Generation
Bienvenue sur le forum MARIAH CAREY GENERATION ! Smile

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre ce forum, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre, ou rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore. Smile

Bienvenue Invité !

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Latest Mariah NEWS !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1011.08.10 21:12

Mariah to Perform in Singapore

Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Formul10
Citation :
Race promoter Singapore GP has unveiled its list of headliners at the 2010 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX. This year's star-studded line-up includes Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, Daughtry, and Adam Lambert appearing at a mega stage in the Padang, which is accessible to all ticketholders.

Patrons can now choose to purchase either a three-day pass (starting from S$188) or a single-day ticket to catch the wide repertoire of acts at the Marina Bay Street Circuit on 24, 25 and 26 September 2010.

Singapore GP will be releasing single-day Zone 4 walkabout tickets priced at S$38 for Friday (24 September), S$108 for Saturday (25 September) and S$128 for Sunday (26 September) from tomorrow, August 12th, 9am.

Held from 17 to 26 September 2010, the Season will present various lifestyle and entertainment offerings including exciting parties, art exhibitions,new retail and dining experiences.

Singapore GP has also secured the support of LG Electronics as their partner for the main entertainment stage. The Padang stage will be branded 'LG Live at 2010 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix.'

Tickets are available for sale online at Singapore GP, via the ticketing hotline +65 6738 6738 as well as SISTIC and selected SingPost outlets.

Note: Mariah will be performing either Sept. 25th or Sept. 26th. We will keep you updated. Stay tuned!
Source : Mariah Daily / MariahCarey.com / Singapore GP
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kanye

Masculin

http://www.mcgeneration.fr

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1011.08.10 21:14

Very good news Very Happy
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1011.08.10 21:15

Yes! Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin And I hope she will perform several songs!
Kanye

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1011.08.10 21:18

Underneath the Stars and Standing O ? Laughing, ok, I know, in my dreams Rolling Eyes Razz
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1011.08.10 21:51

Yes, in your dreams, unfortunately... But who knows? She may surprise her fans! Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Icon_sunny
CrazyLamb
CrazyLamb

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1011.08.10 22:31

Kanye a écrit:
Underneath the Stars and Standing O ? Laughing, ok, I know, in my dreams Rolling Eyes Razz
Haha, don't dream too much darling!
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1012.08.10 20:02

We now have the confirmed schedule for Mariah's performance: it will be on Sunday, September 26.
Lyne
Lyne
Admin

Féminin

http://www.mcgeneration.fr/

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1013.08.10 21:52

Right after my birthdaaaaaay ! ahaha
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1013.08.10 22:45

So that's a good birthday gift !
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1020.08.10 1:06

Mariah's Christmas Album Released in November?

Citation :
Mariah's as-yet-untitled Christmas album is reportedly set for release in early November this year, according to WENN. The album is said to include six new songs, covers of classics and a brand-new mix of "All I Want For Christmas Is You."

ContactMusic reports the album is due out on November 10.

Source : Mariah Daily / WENN / ContactMusic
Kanye

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1020.08.10 1:09

So it's very soon, can't waaaaait, it will sound amazing I hope I love you
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1020.08.10 1:14

Can't wait to hear her singing live in Barretos, so that we could have a little idea of the sound of her voice she had while recording this much-anticipated album!!
Smelly Jelly
Smelly Jelly

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1020.08.10 9:54

very good news, can't wait bounce !
Lyne
Lyne
Admin

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1020.08.10 21:12

StoneGroove a écrit:
Can't wait to hear her singing live in Barretos, so that we could have a little idea of the sound of her voice she had while recording this much-anticipated album!!

+1
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1025.08.10 20:21

Broadway Collaborator on New Mariah Album

Citation :
Mariah has been working hard in the studio with producer Randy Jackson. She's even brought in an unusual collaborator: Broadway's Marc Shaiman, who wrote "Hairspray" and dozens of hits. Shaiman is also a five time Oscar nominee. This is really interesting since Shaiman could be fashioning some colossal material for Mariah. Whoever came up with that idea was really thinking outside the box. Shaiman most recently worked with Bette Midler on a great song about late producer Arif Mardin which appears on an album called "The Greatest Ears in the World." I wish more people could hear it.

Mariah told me in an email last week that Shaiman was her favorite collaborator since her days with Walter Afanasieff. "He's so talented and can hear the chords in my head."

ABOUT MARC SHAIMAN
Marc Shaiman won both a Tony and a Grammy Award for the score to the smash hit Broadway Musical Hairspray. He has been nominated for The Academy Award five times, for the films Sleepless In Seattle, The American President, The First Wives Club, Patch Adams, and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. In 2002, Marc was honored with the "Hollywood Outstanding Achievement in Music-In-Film" award at the 69th annual Hollywood Film Festival.

Marc has composed, adapted and arranged music, served as music supervisor and written lyrics for over 40 other films, including When Harry Met Sally, Beaches, Sister Act, City Slickers, The Addams Family, A Few Good Men, In & Out and George of The Jungle.

He has been nominated two times for the Emmy Award, and is an actual Emmy Award winner for co-writing Billy Crystal's Oscar Medleys. Besides having won for Hairspray, Marc has been nominated for two other Grammy Awards for his work with Harry Connick, Jr. His gold, platinum, multi-platinum and Grammy winning albums include: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Bette Midler's Beaches, Some People's Lives, For The Boys, Bathhouse Betty, Harry Connick Jr's When Harry Met Sally and We Are In Love.
Source: Mariah Daily / Showbiz 411
Smelly Jelly
Smelly Jelly

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1025.08.10 21:17

thanks Jérôme, it can be interesting
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1002.09.10 2:38

Exclusive: Mariah Carey Christmas Album Title, Release date revealed

Citation :
Mariah Carey may or may not be pregnant, but one thing's for sure, she will be delivering a bundle of joy this holiday season. The sequel to the pop songbird's Christmas album has been given an official title and due date.

Rap-Up.com has exclusively learned that Mimi's upcoming holiday project will be called Merry Christmas II You. The II represents the follow-up to 1994's multi-platinum Merry Christmas album, which spawned the now-classic "All I Want for Christmas Is You."
The new offering is scheduled for a November 2 release and will include original material as well as covers of holiday classics.

An accompanying DVD will also be released the same day, but there are currently no details on what exactly it will contain. The packaging was shot in the spring by famed photographer David LaChapelle and features a festive setting with fake snow, tinsel, and wooden reindeers.

Mariah's manager Chris Lighty tweeted that she is working with the Home Shopping Network (HSN) to promote the project, which is guaranteed to be the perfect stocking stuffer.
Source: Rap-Up.com
Lyne
Lyne
Admin

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1002.09.10 10:51

I like it Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 959890
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1020.09.10 17:13

Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 202927 Mariah's Merry Christmas II You In-Stores November 2 Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 202927

Citation :
Mariah Carey Completes Merry Christmas II You - Second Holiday Album From the Greatest Singer of Our Time, Arriving November 2nd

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU" - ALL-TIME #1 PLATINUM STANDARD - IS RE-RECORDED IN BRAND NEW VERSION FOR NEW ALBUM

INCLUDES FOUR NEW ORIGINAL SONGS WRITTEN BY MARIAH, INCLUDING THE FIRST SINGLE "OH SANTA"

As autumn leaves begin to fall, international superstar Mariah Carey puts the finishing touches on MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU, her second career album of holiday tunes, arriving November 2nd on the Island Def Jam Music Group. Highlighting the long-awaited new album is a brand new recording of Mariah's all-time standard, "All I Want For Christmas Is You."

In addition to traditional yuletide fare - "The First Noel," "Little Drummer Boy," "O Little Town of Bethlehem," "O Come All Ye Faithful" and more - MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU also contains four original songs composed by Mariah, including the new single, "Oh Santa," and many more surprises for the fans. Producers on the new album include American Idol's Randy Jackson, multi-platinum hit-making producer Jermaine Dupri, James Poyser (acclaimed producer for Aretha Franklin, The Roots, Lauryn Hill and more), and five-time Oscar nominee and Grammy/Tony/Emmy award winning composer Marc Shaiman.

Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 110

Citation :
Since it was first released, "All I Want For Christmas Is You," written by Mariah Carey and Walter Afanasieff, has become one of the essential musical hallmarks of the holiday season, and continues to set sales records each year. The song hit #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 Singles Recurrents chart every year from 2005 to 2008. After ringtones began to be charted in 2006, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" hit #1 for the next three consecutive holiday seasons. It became the first seasonal Mastertone to be certified RIAA gold (2006) and RIAA platinum (2007), and is ranked as the top-selling seasonal ringtone of all-time. "All I Want For Christmas is You" was the featured single from MERRY CHRISTMAS, which has sold over 12 million to date.

MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU is Mariah Carey's 13th studio album, and follows up her worldwide multi-million-selling Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel (released September 2009), her multi-platinum E=MC² (2008), and worldwide 10 million selling The Emancipation Of Mimi (2005). The Emancipation Of Mimi generated three Grammy awards (including Best Contemporary R&B Album), two #1 singles, and countless more honors during its 18-month chart stay. Soundscan's biggest-selling album of 2005, Mimi featured "We Belong Together" (Grammy winner for Best Female R&B Vocal and Best R&B Song) and "Don't Forget About Us," Mariah's 16th and 17th #1 career singles, respectively. They tied one of the most enduring chart records in Billboard Hot 100 history, Elvis Presley's 17 #1's.

Three years later, Mariah surpassed Elvis when "Touch My Body" (from E=MC²) became her 18th #1 Hot 100 hit. "Touch My Body" spent two weeks at the top, Mariah's 78th and 79th cumulative career weeks at #1, which tied Elvis' long-standing all-time high of 79 weeks at #1, as calculated by Billboard. Mariah is now positioned as the only active recording artist in the 50 years of the Hot 100 (which began in 1958) with the potential to surpass the Beatles' all-time high of 20 #1 hits. The success of E=MC² brought total sales of Mariah's albums, singles and videos to more than 200 million worldwide, distancing her even further from the pack as the top-selling female recording artist in history.

Source: MariahCarey.com / MDJ
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1024.09.10 19:49

Update: Merry Christmas II You Release Information

Citation :
Below, you will find the album release information for Merry Christmas II You, as it currently stands. The full track list is not known at this time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU - Album Release Information
VersionUPCTypeFormatRel DateLabel
Standard Edition602527498034CDPhysical/
Digital
Nov 2Island
Deluxe EditionN/ACD+
DVD
PhysicalNov 2Island
Collector's Box Set602527516998N/APhysicalNov 2Island
Merry Christmas II You - Standard Edition - Contains 11 tracks.

Merry Christmas II You - Deluxe Edition - This CD+DVD combo set contains the same 11 tracks as the regular version, plus 3 videos including a 30-minute Making of the Album, for a total of 13 tracks.

Merry Christmas II You - Collector's Box Set - Content not known at this time. May contain Vinyl LPs, CDs, etc. just like the limited Memoirs Collector's Box release.

Here is the initial list of international release dates for Merry Christmas II You.

MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU - Worldwide Release Dates
Country
Release Date
Online Store
USA
November 2
Pre-order
Australia
November 5
Pre-order
Canada
November 2
--
Japan*
November 3
Pre-order
New Zealand
November 8
Pre-order
United Kingdom
November 1
Pre-order
* The Japanese release, according to the current listing on CD Japan, includes a bonus song for a total of 12 tracks in all.
Source: MariahDailyJournal

Of course, I'll get myself the Deluxe Edition of the album!!

I hope it will be soon confirmed that there will really be a bonus track on the Japanese edition !!
Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 60724
Kanye

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1024.09.10 19:51

I will get for sure the deluxe edition!
LoLo
LoLo
Modérateur

Masculin
Humeur : Whoever said that money can't buy hapinesse obviously didn't know where to shop !!!

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1024.09.10 20:09

I will for sur get..... the illegal version ripped by someone who's kind enough to think of us loooooooooooool
Kanye

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1024.09.10 20:14

lol!
StoneGroove
StoneGroove
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1024.09.10 20:16

LoLo a écrit:
I will for sur get..... the illegal version ripped by someone who's kind enough to think of us loooooooooooool
You blasted thief, lol ! Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 806198

Yes, I know you've no other choice as you live in Algeria, poor LoLo... Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 234108
LoLo
LoLo
Modérateur

Masculin
Humeur : Whoever said that money can't buy hapinesse obviously didn't know where to shop !!!

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh1024.09.10 20:23

Yeah, well, it is what it is lol !!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Latest Mariah NEWS !   Latest Mariah NEWS ! - Page 3 Iconeh10

Latest Mariah NEWS !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant